- User research
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing research
- Usability testing
- Social media
- Creative strategy
- Visual design
- Content strategy
- Content development
- Scenario development
- Systems integration
- Software architecture
- Content management systems
- Server-side development
- Client-side development
- Quality assurance and deployment
We are zu, a digital agency based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, in the heart of the Canadian prairies. With over 20 years in the digital industry, we are veterans and recognized community leaders. Our crew of 35 is a tour-de-force — experts in strategy, design and development — who forge strong teams to create long-term relationships and amazing digital experiences with our clients and their end users.
What We Do
We specialize in strategy, web and mobile development for corporate and government clients in North America. We partner with large organizations to help them communicate with their clients, their investors and even themselves. We use technology, creative thinking and collaboration to build smart, elegant solutions for complex problems, and help our clients transform to do digital better. Throughout this process, we consider context, we design for experience, and we build for use. Check us out in action: Portfolio
We believe in close collaboration – a partnership – with our clients, as we strive to understand exactly who they are and what they need. They are involved at every step, as we develop the idea and see it through to execution, adapting to their feedback and priorities on the fly with ease.
We believe in the fine art of digital creation and we approach projects with a builder's eye. Our goal is always to deliver rock-solid strategy, pixel-perfect design and flawless code. We take a lot of pride in our work and the things we make, we'll accept nothing less than the best.
We don't believe in using technology for technology's sake, we believe in using the right tools for the job. We make ourselves knowledgeable in everything, so we can make informed decisions. We also know the difference between a "real trend" and "really trendy," which is why our mobile team already has five years of experience building for modern devices.
We truly believe that we’ve recruited some of the best talent and some of the best people. Here are the stories of our carefully curated digital team; a perfect mix of fresh faces, seasoned industry veterans and everything in between. Though we are uniquely individual, we all share the common beliefs in pushing the boundaries, exploring our creative limits, and working as a team. Read on, fellow digital enthusiasts.
Our downtown Saskatoon office is home to an enthusiastic crew of creative and tech-savvy individuals who are proud to say they're square pegs. We're known for our laid-back, Google-like culture, with over-the-top staff functions, a supportive team environment, and endless options for new best friends. We take on big, challenging projects and promote continuous learning through countless professional development opportunities. One thing's for sure - you’ll never be bored. So if you have a passion for digital strategy, experience in website development, or an eye for web design, give us a shout!
zu creates a wow in everything we do, including our employees. This summer student receptionist is someone with a can-do attitude. This position provides the first contact to the general public by phone, email or in person. This will be a self-directed person with excellent time-management skills. This position must be able to organize to the highest efficiency. The administration acts as part of a team but doesn’t require direct supervision to do what needs to be done. This person will be full of energy, have a positive influence at the front desk and exude creativity in their work.
- Will be a kind, friendly, good-natured person.
- Will be able to communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Will be able to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Will be able to maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Answer a moderate amount of calls in a pleasant manner with a kind helpful tone.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Calendar Management - be aware of scheduling of events in the office, know when clients are coming in, when staff are away/sick, meeting room prep.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Provide senior staff with rapid turnaround on ad hoc tasks, which might arise as priorities from time to time.
- Prepare boardrooms and welcome boards for meetings prior to guest arrival. Be sure boardrooms are cleared and clean after external meetings.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Always keep the client accessible areas tidy and inviting.
- Assist Account Executives with research in support of proposals and marketing initiatives when asked.
- Assist Accounts & Marketing with internal and external communication projects; this includes but is not limited to webinars, client Christmas gifts, internal functions, etc.
- Maintain social media outlets with direction from the account director.
I'd like to:
+1 306 653 4747 Main
+1 888 834 8300 Toll Free
+1 306 653 4774 Fax