Front End Developer
Come join zu as we take on new and exciting work!
Our UX/design team creates world class digital experiences, and we are looking for a front end developer with the skills to translate their vision into working code. As part of a cross functional team, you will collaborate with our designers and other developers to implement websites and applications using modern HTML/CSS/JS tooling and workflows. You will have an uncompromising commitment to usability, accessibility, performance, and development best practice. You are able to advocate and lead by example, but also to take direction and have empathy for the unique needs of your clients and team members.
You will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment. You are a results oriented person who puts your client’s priorities first, while remaining committed to your craft. You are a team player who can work under tight deadlines, sometimes balancing multiple streams of work. You can work with staff at all levels, from executives to interns, building trust and confidence in your ability to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated, relevant development experience
- Extensive experience with modern front end frameworks & tooling
- Experience building single page and progressive web applications
- Intimate familiarity with accessibility, SEO, and performance best practice
- Familiarity with version control systems, particularly Git & GitHub
- Samples of your previous work (required with your application)
- Experience with LAMP stack development (Drupal, WordPress, Symfony, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing tools (Selenium, Nightwatch, Browserstack)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in working on agile/scrum teams
Nice to have
- Native App development experience (iOS/Android)
- Experience with Java, .NET, or other server side languages/frameworks