As the User Experience Lead at zu, you will plan and architect the user experience design for websites, mobile apps, Intranets, and Web applications. This person leads the creation of digital products made from a user’s perspective. The UX Lead will make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions while tirelessly advocating for the needs and goals of real users.
- Conceive, plan and lead the development of effective digital products
- Create or assist with information architecture, and UX design for interactive projects ranging in complexity
- Devise interaction strategies in sync with user goals and clients’ business goals
- Develop navigation and structure, designs wireframes or interactive prototypes
- Organizes content and design presentations
- Define digital strategies
- Work to become an expert in the field of user experience design and people centered digital products
- Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development and content
- Liaise with Product Owners, and multiple teams to achieve user goals and adhere to project timelines
- Communicate the value of the design and functionality disciplines to clients
- Quantitative and qualitative research analysis
- Facilitation of user testing, content strategy and other client driven projects
- Writing reports and outlining design layout capabilities
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree or diploma in Business, Human Computer Interface, Information Science, Project Management, or another relevant field; or equivalent experience and education.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of web production.
- Superb communication skills.
- Digital marketing experience or understanding of principles.
- Business acumen and experience in report writing.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex ideas clearly.
- Knowledge of information architecture is an asset.
- Experience with usability testing is an asset.
- Experience in training and course development is an asset.