Come join our team as we take on new and exciting work!
We are looking for a web developer that can tackle the most challenging projects. Working on a team you will use your programming knowledge to produce browser-based software solutions and realize zu's creative and strategic web solutions. You will have a solid understanding of Object-oriented programming and strive to find the best way to get the job done right. You are passionate about technology and new programming techniques but will not blow up the servers (often).
You will be working in a fast-paced, highly skilled team environment. You can work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks at once. You will play a key role in advancing the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in even in the most challenging of environments. You can work and collaborate with people at all levels, from executives to interns, building trust and confidence in your ability to deliver world class web solutions.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated, relevant programming experience
- Experience working within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Familiarity with version control systems, particularly Git & GitHub
- Familiarity with web-based testing and QA processes
- Samples of your previous work (required with your application)
- Experience with PHP and/or PHP frameworks and CMS systems (Symfony, Drupal)
- Experience reading, critiquing and offering improvements on other people’s code
- Experience with Dependency/Package Management tools (Composer, NPM, Yarn)
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming
- GUI design experience