- User research
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing research
- Usability testing
- Social media
- Creative strategy
- Visual design
- Content strategy
- Content development
- Scenario development
- Systems integration
- Software architecture
- Content management systems
- Server-side development
- Client-side development
- Quality assurance and deployment
We are zu, a digital agency based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, in the heart of the Canadian prairies. With over 20 years in the digital industry, we are veterans and recognized community leaders. Our crew of 35 is a tour-de-force — experts in strategy, design and development — who forge strong teams to create long-term relationships and amazing digital experiences with our clients and their end users.
What We Do
We specialize in strategy, web and mobile development for corporate and government clients in North America. We partner with large organizations to help them communicate with their clients, their investors and even themselves. We use technology, creative thinking and collaboration to build smart, elegant solutions for complex problems, and help our clients transform to do digital better. Throughout this process, we consider context, we design for experience, and we build for use. Check us out in action: Portfolio
We believe in close collaboration – a partnership – with our clients, as we strive to understand exactly who they are and what they need. They are involved at every step, as we develop the idea and see it through to execution, adapting to their feedback and priorities on the fly with ease.
We believe in the fine art of digital creation and we approach projects with a builder's eye. Our goal is always to deliver rock-solid strategy, pixel-perfect design and flawless code. We take a lot of pride in our work and the things we make, we'll accept nothing less than the best.
We don't believe in using technology for technology's sake, we believe in using the right tools for the job. We make ourselves knowledgeable in everything, so we can make informed decisions. We also know the difference between a "real trend" and "really trendy," which is why our mobile team already has five years of experience building for modern devices.
We truly believe that we’ve recruited some of the best talent and some of the best people. Here are the stories of our carefully curated digital team; a perfect mix of fresh faces, seasoned industry veterans and everything in between. Though we are uniquely individual, we all share the common beliefs in pushing the boundaries, exploring our creative limits, and working as a team. Read on, fellow digital enthusiasts.
Our downtown Saskatoon office is home to an enthusiastic crew of creative and tech-savvy individuals who are proud to say they're square pegs. We're known for our laid-back, Google-like culture, with over-the-top staff functions, a supportive team environment, and endless options for new best friends. We take on big, challenging projects and promote continuous learning through countless professional development opportunities. One thing's for sure - you’ll never be bored. So if you have a passion for digital strategy, experience in website development, or an eye for web design, give us a shout!
The Operations Director will develop, maintain and enhance new strategies for the production process by establishing a team atmosphere amongst product owners, staff and related departments. This person must focus on a positive work environment and ultimately, try to create the best client-experience. This person will be a great manager and team builder. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to resolve issues that may become roadblocks to production. This person works very close to Human Resources, Accounts and Finance. This person must be able to understand the importance of our people while creating business value.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Project Management experience
- Technology background or knowledge. Must be aware of latest platforms
- Ability to work within a team environment with all levels of management
- Experience with budgets and high level finance
- Business analysis would be an asset
- Degree in Business or Computer Science with at least three years experience in Management
- Resourcing. Oversee and coordinate the production of client contracts. Assign product owners to new accounts. Work with other department heads or the product development team to designate and organize teams for projects.
- Team building. Ensure development of positive working relationships between product owners and their teammates. Foster teamwork and cooperation in the production process.
- Mentor. Develop, implement and evaluate product owner training programs and service standards to ensure quality in service and product is provided.
- Conflict resolution. Investigate and resolve client/product owner issues.
- Efficiency. Assess and improve the production process to decrease inefficiencies, improve client satisfaction and create more valuable products and services while maintaining the profitability of the project. Maximize human resource capacity usage through effective resourcing and flexible cooperation.
- Visionary. Share thoughts on company-wide initiatives for department improvements, goal setting and performance measurement. Coordinate effort with other departments to achieve zu corporate goals.
- Morale. Monitor and assist in keeping good team morale.
I'd like to:
+1 306 653 4747 Main
+1 888 834 8300 Toll Free
+1 306 653 4774 Fax